8/24/2013

"I can do all things..."


Here's what grew out of my day today, 
between pots of tea, lunch with a friend 
and reading the latest Cecelia Ahern.

(Sorry to have become one of those bloggers who scrawls their name on images 
but I've recently suffered the fact that the downside of image sharing is image stealing!)

I planned to paint the verse on, but chickened out and did a font overlay instead.
I may still paint the words on. 
After all, the real painting looks a little unfinished 
and it would be nice to pop it on the wall without having to get a print of it done!
... Anybody else suffer the sort of painful indecision 
that results in half finished projects scattered around the house?


I've been thinking for a while about working on a set of art 
- both painted and embroidered -  
inspired by my favourite quotes / songs / verses.
It's about time I filled my Folksy store back up.
What do you think?


Have a lovely weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Your painting is just beautiful as is! But a lovely quote never hurts :-)

    always, koru kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh your blog is absolutely beautiful. i especially love your little 'nikki joy' box on the top left corner, so innovative!
    have a lovely day : )
    xx
    lotus m blog || tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! I love it just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful, you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your world and then I think these things can please you,
    this guy makes huge candles filled with sea and waves, it's beautiful!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ToddBorka

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...