7/28/2013

So it's been a while...

This year has been pretty huge, 
and somewhere in all the excitement, 
I think I left a little part of me behind. 

Any of you who have read my blog over the months (or maybe even years) 
know that I got married on New Year's Eve, 
and a lot of what I blogged about was the upcoming big day. 
When that day was over, and the 10 wonderful days honeymooning in Italy were over, 
I threw myself into making a home, growing a marriage 
and hatched all sorts of little projects and ideas, 
since wedding planning was suddenly no longer taking up all my spare time... 
...and this little corner of the internet kind of took a back seat.

But I realised that the longer I spent away from blogging, 
the less time I devoted to my creative self. 
I suppose that blogging is something that drives me, in a strange way.
Although I create things for my own pleasure, 
sharing what I create gives me that push to pick up the pen / needle / paintbrush.

So I decided it was time to get back into the "blogosphere"! 
(does anyone else find that word totally cringey?)

So for now, I thought I'd just share a few pages from my personal creative journal this year...


...if you wondering why I sound quite so mega motivated in some of these pages,
as I said, it's been a pretty huge year so far!

How is everyone??

5 comments:

  1. Blogging gives me the creative push also - it's fab that you can be inspired by and be inspiring to others too!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! You've shared your journal before, and I find it really inspiring. Journaling (is that even a word? :-)) is something I've never gotten into, even though I think I would really enjoy it and benefit quite a bit from it. Thank you for sharing a peek at your own creative journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you Keep your Journal, mine Looks nothing as inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a creative journal. One I can keep with me in my bag to pull out anytime! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...