2/13/2013

Wedding Wednesdays - A Splash of Colour

The one and only downside to being married is not getting to plan a wedding.

What's that?? One of my most favourite friends just got engaged?
How very convenient!

So now that my jewel toned vintage-inspired classic winter wedding is confined to memories and photographs... I now have the pleasure of helping to plan for a beautiful Summer wedding full of fun and games and most brilliantly... an as-yet undefined palette of bold and bright colours!

So what's been filling my secret Pinterest board this week?



Ah it feels good to be spending my spare time flicking through wedding magazines again!

3 comments:

  1. That's why I'm a wedding planner- I get to plan & enjoy weddings again & again :-)

    always, koru kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and
    I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the remaining part :) I care for such info a lot.
    I was looking for this certain info for a very
    long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    My blog - bride dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
    I've had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Kudos!

    My page: wedding photography samples

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...